[Bldg-sim] IES<VE>

Anis Ben Ayed a.benayed at eb-engineers.com
Fri May 30 08:23:19 PDT 2008

Dear all,

Thank you very much for encouraging the creation of an IES<VE> mailing list.
I hope to see it up and running shortly.

Best regards,

Anis Ben Ayed, LEEDR AP

Mechanical Engineer

 <http://www.eb-engineers.com/> Ebert & Baumann Consulting Engineers, Inc.

An  Enterprise  of  the  Ebert-Consulting  Group

1004 Pennsylvania Avenue, SE

Washington, D.C. 20003, USA

(  202.608.1334

* a.benayed at eb-engineers.com