[Bldg-sim] Energy Modeler Job

Vladimir Limin VLimin at waterman-int.com
Mon Nov 3 02:58:43 PST 2008

Waterman International invites you to consider an exciting opportunity
within our Dubai Office. We are seeking an Energy Modeler with 3+ years
of experience to support our growing green building consulting
practice.

Qualifications: BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or
equivalent.
Demonstrate strong experience in energy modeling analysis and previous
experience with software packages:  IES and / or TAS, desirable: eQuest,
EnergyPlus, Trane Trace, CHVAC, AutoCAD
Design Expertise – HVAC systems and controls, Lighting systems and
controls.
Codes: ASHRAE 62 Ventilation Standard, ASHRAE 90.1 Energy Standard,
LEED

Benefits:Very competitive salary
Excellent  benefits and relocation package
An excellent opportunity for further career development with a large
multidisciplinary consultancy
Waterman International
Vladimir Limin, PE, B.Eng (Hons), CEM
LEED AP
Waterman Emirates
Office: +971 4 601 0700
Fax: +971 4 232 9597
Email: vlimin at waterman-int.com
Web: www.waterman-int.com ( http://www.waterman-int.com/ ) (
http://www.waterman-int.com/ )

The contents of this e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom it is addressed. Any views stated herein do not necessarily
represent the view of the company and are those of the individual
sender, except where it specifically states them to be the views of the
Company.

No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any
mis-transmission. If you have received this e-mail in error please
delete it and all copies and e-mail a notification to the sender. Any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may constitute a breach of confidence.

All reasonable precautions have been taken to see that no viruses are
present in this e-mail. Waterman AHW cannot accept liability for loss,
disruption or damage however caused, arising from the use of this e-mail
or attachments and recommend that you subject these to virus checking
procedures prior to use.

E-mail messages may be monitored and by replying to this message the
recipient gives their consent to such monitoring.

c 2006 Waterman AHW