[Bldg-sim] Fw: VAV with FP Boxes

Dug Gwalt dgwaltneybwa at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 13 11:03:02 PST 2008

All,

I'm modeling a building with water cooled self-contained units (one per floor).  These units contain up to five single speed compressors.  As system loads the individual compressors stage on and off.  I do not know how to fit the performance curve.  Step functions are not one of the options for curve fit.  Does anyone have any ideas?  And exactly which performance curve would I need to modify.  I'm assuming the temperature and flow curves would stay the same and only the part load curve would need to change.