[Bldg-sim] Chilled Water Metering and Interior Lighting

Christopher Sturdivant csturdiv at rmf.com
Fri Nov 14 04:34:25 PST 2008

Good Morning,

I am working on a central energy plant application that involves chilled
water.  I am trying to determine the billing unit thermal value for the
chilled water meter, and the default value is 1,000,000 BTU's per
billing unit.  Is this default value supposed to be used commonly or if
I wanted to have the water billed in terms of gallons alter the number?
Also I have setup my building shell in the wizard edit mode and when I
simulate the building's performance my interior lighting value is zero.
Has anyone run into this before?

Thanks,

Christopher Sturdivant

Design Engineer-Mechanical