[Bldg-sim] e:Quest shell naming conventions

Robert.N.Degrasse at jci.com Robert.N.Degrasse at jci.com
Fri Nov 21 09:15:38 PST 2008

Using eQuest, I completed a large high school campus using numerous
shells.  When finished, I revisited the shells to define the zones.  I
discovered that some (not all) of the shell names defined in the DD
Wizzard do not correspond to the shell designation in the component tree.
For example the shell name E13 in the DD Wizzard becomes E 8 in the
component tree.  I would appreciate any assistance anyone can provide
regarding this issue.
Regards Bob De Grasse
JCI Toronto