[Bldg-sim] Appendix G session @ Greenbuild

Marcus Sheffer sheffer at energyopportunities.com
Fri Nov 14 11:54:45 PST 2008

While we are promoting GreenBuild sessions - Jason Glazer - representing
Appendix G committee - and myself - representing USGBC EA TAG - will be
co-convening a session where we are seeking input on how to improve Appendix
G.  Unfortunately it is at the same time as Gail's session.

Marcus Sheffer

Energy Opportunities, Inc/a 7group Company

1200 E Camping Area Road, Wellsville, PA  17365

717-292-2636,  <mailto:sheffer at sevengroup.com> sheffer at sevengroup.com

www.sevengroup.com

  _____