[Bldg-sim] Gulf Coast Green - speakers proposals - TWO weeks left

Filo Castore FCastore at abeldesigngroup.com
Mon Oct 6 10:09:49 PDT 2008

REMINDER - TWO Weeks left to submit your proposal to THE 2009 GULF CoAST
GREEN SYMPOSIUM.

Submissions accepted Now through OCTOBER 20th

COMPLETE YOUR PROPOSAL HERE:  www.gulfcoastgreen.org
<http://www.gulfcoastgreen.org/>   and click on SPEAKERS

This year, GREEN is all about community. Do you envision a sustainable
future for our region? Do you have an idea, a practice, or viewpoint
that will help make the Gulf Coast GREEN? This Symposium is the ideal
venue to share your ideas with a like-minded audience. The Gulf Coast
Green 2009 Symposium seeks presenters from architectural, planning,
engineering, education, energy analysis and similar professions relevant
to the 2009 conference theme

CREATING SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITIES

large scale low impact

2009 Tracks Include:

*	Reducing the Region's Footprint: This track will explore options
for reducing the region's carbon and ecological footprints while we
continue to grow and consume.
*	Alternative Technologies: This track will focus on low-tech, low
cost solutions to green building design challenges.
*	Smart Planning for Inevitable Growth: This track will address
the challenge of responsible planning to accommodate the predicted
growth of the region.
*	Implementing Breakthrough Solutions: This track will highlight
the latest programs and guidelines that encourage innovative solutions
in green building.

Questions?
speakers at gulfcoastgreen.org <mailto:speakers at gulfcoastgreen.org>

Filo Castore
Chair

Gulf Coast Green 09
Sustainable Communities
April 16-17, 2009
Reliant Park, Houston, TX

www.gulfcoastgreen.org <http://www.gulfcoastgreen.org/>
info at gulfcoastgreen.org <mailto:info at gulfcoastgreen.org>

Filo Castore, AIA, LEED AP
Associate Principal
Director of Architecture and Sustainability

ABEL DESIGN GROUP, LTD.
One Greenway Plaza - Suite 450
Houston, TX 77046
D: 713.574.9565