[Bldg-sim] "delayed floor/ceilng" warning in eQuest

Alexej Goehring Alexej.Goehring at arup.com
Mon Oct 6 16:26:56 PDT 2008

All,

I'm a newbie to eQuest and not that familiar with the warnings.

After re-entering the wizard mode and creating additional floor plates
to my current model, I got a "0 delayed floor and 0 delayed ceiling"
warning when exiting the Building Creation Wizard. Any ideas whether
this is a problem and/or how I could go about fixing it!?

Many thanks,

Alexej