[Bldg-sim] Dubai Ecotect Weather File?

Jens Voshage jvoshage at kasian.com
Thu Oct 30 10:42:02 PDT 2008

I know this has been asked before, but I can not find any working link: I am
looking for a weather file for Dubai that is either WEA format or some other
format that I can easily convert to be used in Ecotect.

I found the file for Abu Dhabi 100 km north on the EnergyPlus Weather Data
site but I suspect there might be differences in the local weather that will
affect our preliminary design studies.

Regards

Jens Voshage

Jens Voshage

Dip Arch, LEEDRAP

Designer

d   604 631 8236

t    604 683 4145

f    604 683 2827

KASIAN ARCHITECTURE INTERIOR DESIGN AND PLANNING LTD

1555 West Pender Street, Suite 350

Vancouver, British Columbia

Canada V6G 2T1

www.kasian.com

Confidentiality Notice - The information in this email, including any
attached documents, is confidential and is intended solely for the named
recipient(s). The information may be legally privileged and if you are not
the intended recipient be advised that any use, disclosure, copying,
forwarding or distribution of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then