[Bldg-sim] Appendix G Question

Vikram Sami VSami at lasarchitect.com
Tue Oct 14 10:50:39 PDT 2008

Well - actually the existing building is also going for certification
and is in the final processes. This is really its own separate building
- except for the fact that it sits directly above the other building.

Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax 404-253-1366

LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE
1201 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 300, Atlanta, GA 30361
Responsive Design * Technological Expertise * Exceptional Service
Please visit our new website | www.lordaecksargent.com
<file:///\\www.lordaecksargent.com\>

P Think GREEN before you print.