[Bldg-sim] SD Wizard Rendering of Building

Brian Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Tue Oct 28 11:04:25 PDT 2008

Yes -

In the first screen of the shell wizard the "Floor Multiplier" check box
is selected.  This will create a top floor, a bottom floor and a middle
floor with a multiplier for the number of storeys of the shell less 2
(for the top & bottom).  This speeds calculations (especially for
many-storey structures) and looks silly.  If you clear the check box,
all floors will be created (which looks better and simulates slower).

Brian