[Bldg-sim] Purchased hot water price

Steve Mignogna smignogna at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 14:14:24 PDT 2008

Bill-

I have worked on alot of university projects that have their own central
plants and from my experience the price of chilled water and hot water will
vary from university to university---especially if schools are using co- or
tri-gen central plants.  You should ask the client to provide you with the
rates.  Sorry I could not be of any more help.

--
Steve Mignogna
Atelier Ten