[Bldg-sim] SIM file trouble

jimmy jungle jimmy.jungle at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 10:39:16 PDT 2008

When I open the .SIM file, I see only three reports in the pull down menu
(LV-M, LV-N, LV-L).
No warnings generated during simulation.
I've done the following but to no avail:
1. Reinstalled eQuest (before installing it I checked if I have the
same problem with other projects. And other projects' SIM has all the
reports)
2. In the component tree I checked for load, system, plant reports' defaults
(both hourly and non-hourly) to see if anything is wrong. (All in place)
3. copied just the .inp file to a new folder and opened the file from eQuest
but still have the same problem. I thought may be the problem is in the .INP
file and I thoroughly checked for any errors but found nothing wrong to my
knowledge.

Could someone help me figure out this problem?
Thanks.
--
Jimmy