[Bldg-sim] VAV system with Water Source Heat Pump for reheat in eQuest

antixs antixs antixs.antixs at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 07:50:17 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I wonder if any of you can have the experience with modeling water source
heat pump system in eQuest. I had read the DOE-2.2 manual, but still feel a
little confused. I would like to model a VAV system with hot water reheat
for humidity control. The hot water is provided by a water source heat pump
system which uses the building return chilled water for water source. Can
this type of system be modeled in eQuest?

Thanks for your help.

Ashely