[Bldg-sim] Energy Modeler opening in our Atlanta Office

Vikram Sami VSami at lasarchitect.com
Thu Sep 18 13:43:37 PDT 2008

Lord, Aeck & Sargent is a full-service, award-winning architectural firm
with over 3,000 projects completed. With offices in Atlanta, Georgia,
Ann Arbor, Michigan, and Chapel Hill, North Carolina, our firm has five
studios: Architecture for Arts & Culture, Architecture for Education,
Architecture for Historic Preservation, Architecture for Science, and
Architecture for Housing & Mixed-Use.

At Lord, Aeck & Sargent, our goal is to create buildings that have a
restorative, positive impact on the building's inhabitants and to reduce
the negative impact of construction on the environment. We have
practiced sustainability in architecture since the early 1990s and
believe in using an analytical approach to optimizing building
performance.

Additionally, Lord, Aeck & Sargent has become one of the first
architecture firms in the country to adopt The 2030 Challenge, an
initiative that calls on the global building sector to immediately
reduce energy usage by 50 percent in new buildings and major renovations
in order to avoid hazardous climate change.

Our Atlanta office is looking for an Energy Modeler to work on our
Sustainability Team. In keeping with our commitment to the 2030
challenge we are looking to expand our in-house energy simulation
capabilities. This position will work in collaboration with our Science,
Education, Historic Preservation, Arts & Culture, and Housing & Mixed
Use studios.

Please see the attached job posting for a more detailed description, as
well as a weblink to an online application process.

 <<EnergyModeler.pdf>>
Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax 404-253-1366
LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE
1201 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 300, Atlanta, GA 30361
Responsive Design * Technological Expertise * Exceptional Service
Please visit our new website | www.lordaecksargent.com
<file:///\\www.lordaecksargent.com\>
P Think GREEN before you print.