[Bldg-sim] SIM file trouble

Karen Walkerman kwalkerman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 11:15:48 PDT 2008

I had an issue recently where changing the number of pumps attached to a
loop resulted in some of the detailed reports no being printed to the sim
file.  This happened no matter what computer I used to run the file, and was
resolved as soon as I indicated only 1 pump to be used.  There were no
errors and all results were reasonable.  Very strange.

--
Karen