[Bldg-sim] Building Shell Problem

Dan Russell danr at engineeringinc.com
Mon Sep 8 07:29:55 PDT 2008

For some reason eQUEST won't allow a Restore Default on this particular
item.  So, you have to delete the AREA reference in the .inp file.

If you open the file and search for the space name that is giving you
troubles, find the line that defines AREA.  Delete this entire line and
the program will revert to the calculated area based on the polygon
definition.

Thanks,

 Dan Russell, EIT