[Bldg-sim] EnergyPro ASHRAE 90.1-2004 Compliance Module

Robby Oylear robbyo at rushingco.com
Mon Apr 20 14:57:04 PDT 2009

Does anyone have any experience using the ASHRAE 90.1-2004 compliance
module for EnergyPro?  Our company is looking at purchasing the software
and we have some questions about it before investing in it.

Has it simplified the LEED documentation process by a considerable amount?

Has USGBC had any problems with the way it sets up the baseline model?

Does automatically building the baseline model makeup for the fact that
building geometry is more difficult to setup in EnergyPro than in eQUEST?

What's your overall feeling about EnergyPro vs. other energy simulation
software?  Is DOE2.1 an outdated software?

Robby Oylear, LEEDR AP

Mechanical Engineer

direct: 206.788.4571

cell: 206.354.2721