[Bldg-sim] eQUEST vs. Energypro

eric wang shaojieworld2006 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 22 16:02:42 PDT 2009

Hi Folks.

I recently start to use Energypro to model the VRF system. In order to fully understand Energypro, I created a single zone building served by PSZ DX system in eQUEST and Energypro. All parameters such as location, design days, U factors, wall areas and Shading coefficients are all the same in both models. However, I found the conduction through window, wall, roof and underground floor and window solar gain are all different in LS-C report. Even I exported all DOE reports and compared them side by side, I still didn't figure out what the problem is. Hopefully some experts on this board can answer my question. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Best,

Shaojie