[Bldg-sim] Displaying EEM results

Scott Criswell Scott.Criswell at doe2.com
Fri Apr 24 08:52:22 PDT 2009

The eQUEST results module does not currently enable you to compare more
than 13 runs at once, regardless of whether your project is in wizard or
detailed mode.  However, results for all runs are written to a CSV file
(<project dir & name> - Parms.csv) so you can pull this file into Excel
or other applications to review ALL run differences there.

- Scott