[Bldg-sim] MRT Tool

Ery Djunaedy erydjunaedy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 12:49:37 PDT 2009

ESP-r has a module that can calculate the view factor in any position
in the room. If you have the geometry in ESP-r, then you can specify a
location anywhere in the space, and the module will calculate the view
factor at that particular location.

I really miss that module when I work in EnergyPlus.

Cheeers,

Ery