[Bldg-sim] FW: Electric sub-meter

Abaza Hussein ahussein at spsu.edu
Tue Apr 28 13:22:37 PDT 2009

Thank you all; till now, I could not find a stand alone system that measures
the Kwh for multi circuits control panel. The HOBO system can do that, but
only by tweaking the system and having many extra equipment (cost will be
over $7,000.00). I do not know why I could not digest the idea that a multi
circuit Kwh monitoring system does not exist!

Hussein Abaza, Ph.D.

School of Architecture, CET, and Construction

Construction Management Department

Phone 678-915-3719

Fax: 678-915-4966

Email  <mailto:ahussein at spsu.edu> ahussein at spsu.edu