[Bldg-sim] IPLV - Indian climatic Conditions

arthi maarimuthu arthi.87 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 01:10:01 PDT 2009

Respected Sir/ Madam,

I am Arthi student of Refrigeration and Airconditioning Engineering
division. I am doing my project in the area of chillers. And my project
title is "Integrated Part Load Charecteristics of Chillers for Indian
climate conditions". How can i know that the chiller is running at
particular part load condition and also i am going to find out the iplv for
4 part load conditions say 100,75,50,25.. if the real part load is in
between these value means how can i round up that.