[Bldg-sim] Denver job opening

Aleka Pappas aleka.pappas at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 16:16:10 PDT 2009

All,
Enermodal Engineering near downtown Denver has an opening for a 'building
energy engineer'.  We're a 14-person office of energy consultants,
commissioning agents, and LEED consultants.  The office is very
laid-back....dogs and flip-flops are embraced.  We are also known throughout
Canada and the States for our consulting work and research in building
energy efficiency, and are looking for a top-notch engineer with excellent
written and verbal communication skills.

The Building Energy Engineer opening requires a minimum of two years
professional experience in energy modeling of commercial buildings for LEED,
with experience managing projects a big plus. The position also requires an
undergraduate degree in mechanical, electrical, or architectural
engineering. Responsibilities include computer modeling of energy,
daylighting and thermal performance of buildings and building assemblies,
communicating analysis results in written reports, coordinating the energy
analysis process with architectural design teams, and possibly managing
junior engineers.
A passion for energy efficiency and a writing sample are required.

Interested applicants, please e-mail resume to: JGehring at enermodal.com
Or, contact me with any questions: APappas at enermodal.com

Thanks,
Aleka Pappas