[Bldg-sim] A90.1 local buildings

surekha tetali surekhatetali at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 22:36:20 PDT 2009

Hello,

Through our experience of a couple of projects, we would suggest that the
project should be credited when there is considerable saving through the
shading of local buildings/structures.
Please find an appropriate view over this issue at:
http://greenbuildinggenie.com/tips/item/13-neighborhood-building-shading

This site seems to be cataloging all such issues as either Hot Tips or Hot
Issue. I find the collection quite informative .

Regards,

Surekha Tetali.