[Bldg-sim] Thermal Storage Controls

Alan Jackson Alan.Jackson at BuroHappold.com
Tue Aug 11 07:55:40 PDT 2009

Eric

That did the trick. Thanks for the help. And it seems I had to introduce
different controls then I was at the time in order to get the storage
tank to provide capacity to the loop at the appropriate time. For
others, this is detailed in STORE-MAX-LOAD of DOE documentation. Example
below.

CHILLERS-1                  = (CHLR-A,CHLR-B)
CHILLERS-SEQ-1          = (     1,     2)
STORE-SEQ-1               = (3)

Thanks again

Alan Jackson, LEED(r) A.P.

Senior Mechanical Engineer