[Bldg-sim] thermal loads in factories?

Dr. Dirk A. Schwede dirk.schwede at energydesign-asia.com
Fri Dec 4 22:19:14 PST 2009

Hi,

we are currently working on a factory tenement building project in China.
The building has flexible units (manufacturing, warehouse, office space),
which companies starting business in China can rent for light production and
storage.- So we don't know the exact occupancy yet and there is no user, who
can give us information of the intended function/occupancy in the building.

We are looking for realistic specific values for internal thermal loads
(process loads) for various manufacturing occupancies.- Best would be with
schedules.

Please let me know, if you have such values or if you know of relevant
studies.- I would appreciate your help!

Best Regards,
Dirk Schwede

Dr. Dirk A. Schwede (PhD, USyd. AUS)
Managing Director, Associate
energydesign stuttgart - Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH + energydesign (Shanghai)
Co.,Ltd.

web  	www.energydesign-asia.com
mobile	+86-13918600450
phone    	+86-21-659791-41/-40