[Bldg-sim] Case studies for inclusion in RMI research study?

Kendra Tupper ktupper at rmi.org
Fri Feb 6 11:12:33 PST 2009

Greetings,

I'm wondering if anyone's firm would be interested in providing Rocky
Mountain Institute with some case studies and data for one of our research
initiatives, Next Generation Utility (NGU):
http://ert.rmi.org/research/ngu.html

To help prove the value of energy efficient design to major utilities, we're
compiling a database of case studies of various commercial building types in
different climate zones that have exceeded minimum codes by at least 40%
through efficiency measures alone. If any of you have worked on buildings
that meet this criteria, would you be willing to share your reports/case
studies with RMI? Ideally, we're looking for data on end use energy savings,
and case studies for Hospitals/Health Care Facilities,
Restaurants/Supermarkets, and Lodging or High Rising Housing.

Anything that is provided to RMI and use within our NGU research will cite
your firm and its involvement in achieving this design. If you would be
wiling to share your great work with us, please send reports and case
studies to Eric Bloom, at ebloom at rmi.org.

Thank you very much for your help!

--
Kendra Tupper