[Bldg-sim] Energy Modeling wish-list

Dr. Nader Chalfoun chalfoun at email.arizona.edu
Fri Feb 20 06:22:57 PST 2009

Thank you Karen,

I am sure my students and I will soon fill this wishlist.  I will
consolidate our ideas and proof-read before posting.

Great idea, thank you

Nader

Nader V. Chalfoun, Ph.D. LEED AP
Professor of Architecture
Director: The House Energy Doctor Program
http://houseenergydoctor.arizona.edu
Coordinator: Graduate Program on "Design and Energy Conservation"
Coordinator: Environmental Education Ph.D. Minor
Faculty on Global Change Ph.D. Minor

Address:
University of Arizona
College of Architecture and Landscape Architecture
1040 N. Olive St., Tucson, AZ 85721, U.S.A.
Phone: (520)621-6751    Fax: (520)621-8700