[Bldg-sim] eQuest - Modelling Earth Air Tunnel system

Karen Walkerman kwalkerman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 09:55:37 PST 2009

You could use OA from system, give the supply air a temperature schedule,
and put the equipment that conditions this air on a separate meter (as there
will be only fan energy required, not heating and cooling).

This, of course, assumes that you know what temperature the air will be
coming in at, but leaves everything else the same.

--
Karen