[Bldg-sim] EPact 2005 tax savings

Andy hoover andyhoover at thebestconsultant.com
Wed Feb 25 12:59:07 PST 2009

For good, bad or indifferent.

If the software (exact version) is not listed it is not accepted for Epact
so far as we know.

Chris, beware anyone who says something not listed is accepted, we have
heard of others who have done all the work only to have to do it again.

Thanks,

Andy

Andy Hoover

Principal

The BEST Consultant, Inc.

Office: 678-200-7648

Fax:678-827-0574

Cell: 678-793-1159

www.thebestconsultant.com

  _____

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the addressee or authorized to receive this information for the
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or information herein. If you have received this message in
error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
message. Thank you for your cooperation.

  _____