[Bldg-sim] CFD Analysis

JRR energy.wwind at cox.net
Thu Feb 26 17:23:02 PST 2009

JRR wrote;

    Look up Blue Ridge Numerics in Charlottesville VA.  They use
bi-linear bricks (elements) to
    get near quadratic performance with minimal effort..... you're going
to need a Linux Cluster;
    There was a DOE bid due Monday at NREL for developing models of wind
flow better than
    the Raleigh ?? distribution with height that we have now.