[Bldg-sim] EPact 2005 tax savings

Joe Huang joe at drawbdl.com
Fri Feb 27 15:23:09 PST 2009

(I'm responding to this only because you had mentioned me by name,
Ellen  (:-))

My main concern was not whether a specific program or tool has been
approved (although I can sympathize
with some of the sentiments expressed), but with the lack of rigor in
the acceptance criteria, which may in the
end bring down the credibility of simulations.   I see the use of
simulations for ePack as a double-edged sword.
It's a powerful incentive for people to do simulations, but also a ripe
situation for abusing simulations for
material benefit.

Joe