[Bldg-sim] Simulation of a HDB building in Singapore

Teck Chew chew3yuffie3 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 09:59:37 PST 2009

Hi All,

I am interested in running a study on the efficiency of various external shading devices and glass types used.

In order to achieve that, I have modeled a high-rise HDB building (public housing) using Spore weather but have encountered difficulties in inputting accurate details regarding the HVAC of the building.

Is anyone conducting a similar study or familiar with the topic above so that I can approach you for assistance?

Will greatly appreciate it and thank you all.

Warmest Regards,
TC