[Bldg-sim] Energy Modeler Openings in NYC

Steele, Robert rsteele at aerotek.com
Tue Jan 27 11:39:08 PST 2009

Company in NYC has immediate openings for Energy Modelers.  Candidates
with a Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering and 3-7 years will be
considered.  Project Management experience is a plus and Energy Modeling
with appropriate software is a must (E-Quest, DOE-2, Trace).

Please contact Rob Steele at RSteele at Aerotek.com or (212)588-5842 for
more information.

Robert Steele
Aerotek Engineering
757 Third Avenue, Suite 201
New York, NY 10017

Phone: (212) 588-5842
Email: RSteele at aerotek.com

People. Fit. Perfectly.
The greatest compliment to our business is a referral.  If you know of
someone who is looking for work, or who is hiring, please feel free to
pass on my contact information.  Thank you.

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.