[Bldg-sim] Swimming Pool heat balance paper

Nuno Brandao ncostab at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 05:18:14 PST 2009

Dear EnergyPlus users,

I have been trying to model an interior residential natatorium using
EnergyPlus. While searching for information within the yahoo EPlus group, I
found some posts referring a paper called "THE HEAT BALANCE OF URBAN
SWIMMING POOLS G, SZEICZ and R. C. MCMONAGLE". I´m writing to ask if someone
as this paper (or any other regarging heat balance and evaporation rate
calculations) and kindly could send the paper file to me (ncostab at gmail.com).
I´ve searched the web but I was not able to find it.

Thanks in advance,
Nuno Brandão