[Bldg-sim] System Fan Power in Appendix G

Sam Mason sam.mason at atelierten.com
Thu Jan 22 09:10:46 PST 2009

Mike,
Option 1 does seem to be the correct way to model. However, for a few
lab buildings following this method, the fans used almost twice as much
energy in the proposed model as the baseline, so option 2 was used.
Also, if you bunch all of the fan energy into the supply, would it be
possible to model 24/7 constant volume supply or exhaust (fume hoods or
clean rooms) on the same system?

Sam

--
Sam Mason