[Bldg-sim] System Fan Power in Appendix G

Molly Curtz molly.curtz at arup.com
Tue Jan 27 15:05:54 PST 2009

Sam,
Addendum ac includes an exception for fans exhausting air from fume
hoods (6.5.3.1.1 exception c). A LEED CIR submitted on 6/15/2007, ruled
on 8/13/2007 allows use of the Addendum ac fan power calculation
approach, including the fume hood exemption. Does this help for your
application?

Kind Regards,

Molly Curtz, P.E.
Mechanical Engineer