[Bldg-sim] 2006 IECC vs. ASHRAE 90.1-2004

Chris Baker ChrisB at TWGI.com
Wed Jul 8 08:23:40 PDT 2009

IECC 2006's Section 501.1Scope states
"...commercial buildings shall meet either the requirements of
ASHRAE/IESNA Standard 90.1, Energy Standard for Buildings Except for
Low-Rise Residential Buildings, or the requirements contained in this
chapter."

Therefore complying with ASHRAE 90.1-2004 is complying with IECC 2006.

Chris Baker, AIA, EIT, LEED(r) AP,

THE WEIDT GROUP(r)

5800 Baker Road
Minnetonka, MN 55345