[Bldg-sim] geothermal heat pump design

Jon Evans JEvans at sustaineng.com
Mon Jul 27 07:04:12 PDT 2009

Abaza,

See www.rehau.com and/or www.hardingeotech.com

Both of these companies offer an enhancement to the traditional single, HDPE, U-bend / grout design for vertical geothermal bores that claim to reduce the number of bores required.

We haven't designed using these products yet, but are waiting for the right project to apply it to. I'm sure there are other products out there as well...

Jon Evans, PE, LEED AP

Sustainable Engineering Group LLC
431 Charmany Drive Suite 102
Madison, WI 53719