[Bldg-sim] eQuest : How to Save Results to xls

Bishop, Bill bbishop at PathfinderEngineers.com
Fri Jul 31 07:47:47 PDT 2009

Neetu,

When you open the .sim file with D2SimViewer, click "Hourly Results" in
the upper right. An Excel file is generated and opened. If you want
additional information to show up, create a new Hourly Report Block from
the Component Tree in the Project & Site module in DD Edit mode.

Regards,
Bill

William Bishop, EIT, LEED(r) AP | Pathfinder Engineers LLP
Mechanical Engineer

134 South Fitzhugh Street
Rochester, NY 14608
T: (585) 325-6004 Ext. 114
F: (585) 325-6005
bbishop at pathfinderengineers.com

www.pathfinderengineers.com
P Please strive to live sustainably.
-----Original Message-----
From: bldg-sim-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org
[mailto:bldg-sim-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org] On Behalf Of Neetu Singh
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 10:28 AM
To: bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: [Bldg-sim] eQuest : How to Save Results to xls

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone can give me some guidance upon saving results
in
xls from .sim output file.
My problem: Is it possible to output meter data to xls format from
eQuest.
Also can parts of the .sim file be generated in xls format?
If I were to take the current xls report that eQuest generates, it does
not
have meter data say a chilled water meter or so, I wanted to know where
is
all this being set up.

I appreciate any help that I can get on this.

Thanks
Neetu

Neetu Singh, LEED AP
The Green Engineer, LLP