[Bldg-sim] Looking for Job - Energy Modeling / Leed AP

Sundaram ksundaram81 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 13:06:22 PDT 2009

Dear All,

I am looking for a job position in the field of building energy analysis.

I have done my BE (Mechanical Engineering ) in Bharathiyar University
,Coimbatore,   LEED accredited, and have more than 5 years experience
working as Mechanical Engineer in a large MEP Consultancy architectural firm
in Dubai.

Pursued Energy Modeling Software Training on Energy simulation of building
for LEED & ECBC (eQUEST, Visual DOE, Design Builder, DIALUX) – organized by
Center for IT in Building Science at International Institute of Information
Technology, Hyderabad

Herewith please find attached my resume for your kind reference and persual.

I would appreciate any leads in this regard and if any one can point out any
job openings in Building energy analysis firms.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sundaram.
00971509236147