[Bldg-sim] PV simulation in EnergyPlus

Wu Xuchao wu.xuchao at arup.com
Thu Jun 11 03:09:42 PDT 2009

Hi All,

I have had this problem when modeling PV with EnergyPlus. The last generator in ElectricLoadCenter:Generators is always not working while the others all working properly. As a makeshift measure, I put in a false generator at the end so the actual ones can all function as they should.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has had similar problems before.

Thanks

Wu Xuchao
Arup