[Bldg-sim] Thermodeck in E+

Chris Yates chris at zed-uk.com
Thu Jun 25 04:01:42 PDT 2009

Hi

Have read through some of the E+ reference, it appears that E+ has support
for constant and variable flow water based low temperature radiant systems
(i.e. ZoneHVAC:LowTemperatureRadiant:ConstantFlow &
ZoneHVAC:LowTemperatureRadiant:VariableFlow). These can be implemented by
assigning the heating/ cooling pipe to a surface in the model.

I'm wondering if anybody has any success with modelling Thermo (or Termo)
Deck systems using E+ features. I suspect it may be something similar to the
systems listed above, but with a few input changes.

Regards

Chris