[Bldg-sim] designbuilder

fernando varela fvdiez at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 02:07:39 PDT 2009

Hi everybody:

I'm a new user of Designbuilder and I have some questions about it:

First, I have surprisingly loaded into designbuilder my material database of
LIDER (spanish official energy certification program), and I don't know how,
and I cannot do it again in other computers.

To avoid this problem, I have tried to export this loaded database to a file
so as to import it in other one, but I haven't been able to do it. Is it
possible to load a a library in Designbuilder from the "materials.dat"
file?

Thank you in advance.