[Bldg-sim] More questions about designbuilder...

fernando varela fvdiez at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 06:05:20 PDT 2009

Dear colleagues:

I'd like to know how to add a balcony to my model. I have read the Block
Type - Component block help document and I still don't know how to eliminate
upper and rear surfaces of the balcony, because I add a whole component
block with 6 faces stuck to the wall (no idea how to do it other way), but I
only need the floor, the front and the sides of the balcony. I cannot remove
the "ceiling" of the balcony and the rear surface.

¿does anybody know how to do it?

Another one: when I add a block corresponding to an upper floor, old roofs
become ceilings automatically. But I cannot edit the construction type! Any
suggestion?

Thank you very much.