[Bldg-sim] Simulate 62.1 2007 in eQuest

Brahme, Rohini UTRC BrahmeR at utrc.utc.com
Fri Jun 12 09:30:46 PDT 2009

I did not receive any replies to this so probably there is no easy way
yet. The next question is, does any one know if I use a schedule for
min-flow at the zone level that follows the people based OA calcs, is it
same as what the DCV reset tab would do? Or does the DCV reset tab also
decide the OA for the system level.

Thanks

-Rohini