[Bldg-sim] LEED A.P. Exam / Study Material ??

Zhuolun Chen chenzhuolun at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 14 19:11:25 PDT 2009

I think the reference guide is quite helpful, but just too much information.  I would recommend you read the posters in the ARE forum, where a lot of LEED exam information will be posted and discussed. And, maybe some online sample exams can also help you. But you need to pay for them.

In general, I think the best way is to read thoroughly the reference guide and summarize the most important points from that book. Then memorize them and take several sample exams. If you can get 70% correct in those exams, you are ready to take the real one.

Good luck!
Zhuolun Chen