[Bldg-sim] designbuilder

Paul Carey paul at zed-uk.com
Sun Jun 28 04:18:13 PDT 2009

Fernando

Yes you can import template data from other computers and models but
you'll need to do an export of the relevant parts of the data first.
The only difference to this will be if the Spanish data is licenced by
the Spanish reseller  in which case it might be limited to that
computer possibly but it shouldn't stop you exporting the database
items I'd have thought.

Regards
Paul

Sent from my iPhone