[Bldg-sim] Soil temperature and humidity in South China

Zhuolun Chen chenzhuolun at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 12 11:23:13 PDT 2009

Hi, everyone
I am trying to find the monthly-average soil temperature and humidity with different depth (say, 20cm, 50cm and below 50 cm) in Guangzhou, China. But all I can find are the cities in west China or in Hongkong, which is located in south China too. Does anyone know where I can find these data for Guangzhou? Or how big the differences are between HK and GZ? If it is not a very big difference, I think I can just use HK data.

Any comments or suggestions on this topic are highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Best,
Zhuolun Chen
Building System Program
Department of Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering
University of Colorado at Boulder
USA